What is a reverse mortgage?
- Access up to 59% of your home’s value
- Monthly mortgage payments are not required
- You choose how to receive your tax-free funds, either as a lump sum or in the form of monthly payments over time
- Never relinquish ownership of the home you love
Pay off an existing mortgage and other debt
Your existing mortgage maybe be eating up valuable cashflow that should be going into enjoying your retirement years.
Gifting to Beneficiaries
Give to the ones you love while you are still here to see them enjoy it.
Renovate your home
do that renovation you’ve been wanting
Unexpected costs like healthcare
Take all that stress out of it.
Many Canadian homeowners are already reaping the benefits of a reverse mortgage. You may be eligible too, if:
- You are over 55
- You live in Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, or Alberta
- Your property is owner-occupied